The Department of Health has suspended the creation of the central electronic patient record in regions where it had planned for an accelerated implementation. It has told the British Medical Association's (BMA) GP IT committee that it would halt the work until more had been done to spread awareness about the Summary Care Record …
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too thick to handle email
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?