Late last month RIM acquired the blackpad.com domain, causing a snowballing of BlackBerry Tablet rumours. This week, news is that RIM has supposedly employed Taiwanese notebook manufacturer Quanta to make the devices. The rumours come with speculation of the tablet shipping two million units in 2010 and a further eight million …
All eyes are on Google, which is holding a briefing about its smartphone strategy tomorrow to coincide with the Consumer Electronics Show (CES). It is likely to focus on its own branded phone, the Nexus One, which is made by HTC but will showcase the newest features of Android and the Google user experience. Although Google has …
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Munich considers dumping Linux for ... GULP ... Windows!
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Microsoft and HTC are M8s again: New One mobe sports WinPhone