I’ve an old desktop that runs on an AMD Athlon XP2500+ and recently found I couldn't install new software because the CPU is not SSE 2 compliant. Barring changing the processor is there anyway of getting around the problem, perhaps with software? Chip Die 2
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked
- Sysadmins and devs: Do these job descriptions make any sense?