I’ve an old desktop that runs on an AMD Athlon XP2500+ and recently found I couldn't install new software because the CPU is not SSE 2 compliant. Barring changing the processor is there anyway of getting around the problem, perhaps with software? Chip Die 2
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- NASA: Spacecraft crash site FOUND ON MOON RIM
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?
- Review Pixel mania: Apple 27-inch iMac with 5K Retina display
- Google's Mr Roboto Andy Rubin bids sayonara to Chocolate Factory