I have an old Apple 12in PowerBook G4 sitting in a cupboard. It's way behind the curve, PowerPC-equipped - no good for Snow Leopard, in other words - and the battery's had it. Everyone I know who I'd would have passed it on to in the past has, by now, got a more capable machine. But it seems a shame to chuck it away. So, Reg …
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire