I'd like to get a USB Flash drive that I can use to keep some personal information on securely - password-protected and encrypted, in other words. Do I have to buy a special drive to do this, or is there a way I can get the same results with software and a generic 16GB drive I have handy?
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked in just 4 DAYS
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip