I'd like to get a USB Flash drive that I can use to keep some personal information on securely - password-protected and encrypted, in other words. Do I have to buy a special drive to do this, or is there a way I can get the same results with software and a generic 16GB drive I have handy?
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- Pic Mars rover 2020: Oxygen generation and 6 more amazing experiments
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: US FEDS can dig into foreign servers
- Boffins spot weirder quantum capers as neutrons take the high road, spin takes the low
- Plug and PREY: Hackers reprogram USB drives to silently infect PCs