I'd like to get a USB Flash drive that I can use to keep some personal information on securely - password-protected and encrypted, in other words. Do I have to buy a special drive to do this, or is there a way I can get the same results with software and a generic 16GB drive I have handy?
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Human spacecraft dodge COMET CHUNKS pelting off Mars
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops