I've just purchase a Creative Zen and found that the CD doesn't have Mac-compatible drivers, manual etc. What do I need to do to get the Zen to appear on the desktop? Creative ZEN MP3 player
Media Survey One of the most depressing stories to come out of the Internet crash is the failure of community on the web. Like so much else online, sites that bring users in to discuss matters have been a commercial disappointment. The emotional argument for community was a democratic one: The web will bring us all together, …
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...