Is it me, or do the USB 2.0 ports on my laptop seem too slow? I copied some files from a friend onto a USB stick, and they copied quickly. But transferring them onto my machine was very different. It's a new machine, so it's not like they're USB 1.1 ports, but the speed definitely doesn't seem to be up to USB 2.0 par. Bad …
- On the matter of shooting down Amazon delivery drones with shotguns
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- Google's new cloud CRUSHES Amazon in RAM battle
- Beijing leans on Microsoft to maintain Windows XP support
- 'Big Data' analysis Think Amazon is CHEAP? Just take a look at these cloudy graphs...