I read that Powerline Ethernet adaptors can't be plugged into surge protectors. Is that true? If it doesn't work if it's connected to a surge protector then will there be damage done to these Powerline Ethernet adaptors if there's a surge?
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- I KNOW how to SAVE Microsoft. Give Windows 8 away for FREE – analyst
- Geek's Guide to Britain How the UK's national memory lives in a ROBOT in Kew