I read that Powerline Ethernet adaptors can't be plugged into surge protectors. Is that true? If it doesn't work if it's connected to a surge protector then will there be damage done to these Powerline Ethernet adaptors if there's a surge?
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- MARS NEEDS WOMEN, claims NASA pseudo 'naut: They eat less
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan