I bought a Belkin N1 wireless basestation about six months ago and I was really pleased with the range and speed I get in the places in my flat where I usually want to connect to the net. Not any more. In a couple of places the network appears to have vanished. I haven't changed the settings, I have rebooted the N1. There are a …
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- Review + Vid Apple iPhone 6 Plus: What a waste of gorgeous pixel density
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia
- 46% of iThings slurp iOS 8: What part of this batt-draining update didn't you like?