I bought a Belkin N1 wireless basestation about six months ago and I was really pleased with the range and speed I get in the places in my flat where I usually want to connect to the net. Not any more. In a couple of places the network appears to have vanished. I haven't changed the settings, I have rebooted the N1. There are a …
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON