Sometimes you suddenly come to your senses and ask yourself what in the world you are doing. This happened to me today, as I was taking pictures of a bikini-clad beauty who was brandishing a mobile phone while standing up to her knees in a swimming pool on the roof of a nine-storey building in central Tokyo. Fujitsu's …
Japan continues to live up to its reputation for miniaturisation. This week, Fujitsu unveiled a family of small PCs, sized only slightly larger than a hefty PDA, known as the U Series, where the U is taken from Ultra-mobile PC. Fujitsu LifeBook FMV-8240 Aimed at the corporate user on the go, the unhandily named FMV-U8240 …
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? No. It is the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- Analysis iPhone 6: The last straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM