Recently we recounted our experience with our first takedown notice (How to gag your enemies using the DMCA). This prompted an outburst of anti-American email, which is par for the course these days, and so to be discounted, and also some outbursts against The Reg. Choice cuts served to you on a plate: As a web software …
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Human spacecraft dodge COMET CHUNKS pelting off Mars