YouTube finally made its owners some cash today when search behemoth Google coughed up $1.65bn for the video clip mix-tape site. The deal, trailed all weekend, came within hours of both firms striking deals with what they’d probably describe internally as old media companies. As Google put it in when announcing the buy, “The …
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?