YouTube finally made its owners some cash today when search behemoth Google coughed up $1.65bn for the video clip mix-tape site. The deal, trailed all weekend, came within hours of both firms striking deals with what they’d probably describe internally as old media companies. As Google put it in when announcing the buy, “The …
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? NO, it's the Most Exquisite THING. EVER