YouTube finally made its owners some cash today when search behemoth Google coughed up $1.65bn for the video clip mix-tape site. The deal, trailed all weekend, came within hours of both firms striking deals with what they’d probably describe internally as old media companies. As Google put it in when announcing the buy, “The …
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for those too stupid to use email
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?