YouTube finally made its owners some cash today when search behemoth Google coughed up $1.65bn for the video clip mix-tape site. The deal, trailed all weekend, came within hours of both firms striking deals with what they’d probably describe internally as old media companies. As Google put it in when announcing the buy, “The …
- Apple stuns world with rare SEVEN-way split: What does that mean?
- Got Windows 8.1 Update yet? Get ready for YET ANOTHER ONE – rumor
- Patch iOS, OS X now: PDFs, JPEGs, URLs, web pages can pwn your kit
- RIP net neutrality? FCC boss mulls 'two-speed internet'
- Sony Xperia Z2: 4K vid, great audio, waterproof ... Oh, and you can make a phone call