Computex 2006 Literally
A nice young fellow kitted out in Nvidia green handed out a deck of AMD playing cards at Computex today, one of the many freebies vendors dish out to passers-by to promote their products. This time we wonder if AMD was indeed the schwag supplier - or whether a rival chip maker might be having a laugh... We thought the deck of …
- IT bloke publishes comprehensive maps of CALL CENTRE menu HELL
- Nine-year-old Opportunity Mars rover sets NASA distance record
- Prankster 'Superhero' takes on robot traffic warden AND WINS
- Comment Congress: It's not the Glass that's scary - It's the GOOGLE
- Analysis Who is the mystery sixth member of LulzSec?