What would happen if the people with one of the best databases for business intelligence were to add tools and applications of a similar class? Well, we shall soon find out, because after the acquisition of Siebel, Oracle have started to merge their product lines, and the resultant solution set is very exciting. Oracle has for …
I have recently been working on a study into electronic payments. I have also looked at the internal systems of one of the card issuers, and have been looking at the experiences of a start-up business. My conclusion is that whilst ecommerce is a win-win situation for the big banks and card issuers, it is a case of pity the poor …
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- FOUR DAYS: That's how long it took to crack Galaxy S5 fingerscanner
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- Wall St's DROOLING as Twitter GULPS DOWN analytics firm Gnip