Significant demands have been placed on the financial services sector as a result of compliance related requirements over the past three years, according to a study carried out by Freeform Dynamics involving the interview of 100 UK based IT managers from a range of Banking and Insurance organisations. The study also reveals …
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked in just 4 DAYS
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- Wall St's DROOLING as Twitter GULPS DOWN analytics firm Gnip