16th November 2013 Archive
Browse by publication date, or search the site.
Tim Cook: 'We're not in the junk business.' The cash-gobbling business, however...
Phones 16 Nov 00:14
Unix fans whispered of daemonic beast lurking within gaming rig
Games 16 Nov 00:44
Low-end Chrome OS king to keep its crown this holiday season
Laptops 16 Nov 00:58
Redmond flack 'as excited as Tom Cruise on Oprah'
Applications 16 Nov 01:32
Tesla headman: 'Biggest pain point' for developers – memory management – is now history
Developer 16 Nov 01:57
And CEO outs board member who 'pushed hard' for his exit
Business 16 Nov 02:32
Update closes password loophole for in-app and app purchases
Security 16 Nov 02:58
Taking this apart is as simple as 1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21
Games 16 Nov 03:34
And why is coffee like sex and oxygen?
Science 16 Nov 12:00
Fruity company bet its bottom dollar on Jesus mobe
Law 16 Nov 13:46
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- Review Porsche Panamera S E-Hybrid: The plug-in for plutocrats
- Mozilla fixes CRITICAL security holes in Firefox, urges v31 upgrade