1st April 2013 Archive
Browse by publication date, or search the site.
A 'Boon' for drivers
Bootnotes 01 Apr 00:04
Cook Islands entity claims rights to code present in *nix, MacOS, Windows
Operating Systems 01 Apr 00:36
Our journo bravely brings you the news from 2023
Networks 01 Apr 09:03
But can high-end HPC keep growing like this?
HPC 01 Apr 16:07
Kindly – if dim – reviewer offers advice on application revision
Tablets 01 Apr 18:51
Four billion year-old Moroccan mystery explained
Science 01 Apr 18:54
'We'll own your homescreen'
Phones 01 Apr 19:44
Moore's Law, not Wile E. Coyote, brings down Roadrunner
HPC 01 Apr 21:11
Judge: Infringement is all it's good for
Media 01 Apr 21:32
Crooks blasting public-safety phone lines with calls
Security 01 Apr 23:56
State media: Apple 'greedy' and 'incomparably arrogant'
Mobile 01 Apr 23:58
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked
- Apple releases iOS 7.1 update in response to cars, complaints, vomit