24th February 2013 Archive
Browse by publication date, or search the site.
Vintage 24 06:04
Cisco, VMWare, and maybe helping with emergency surgery, at the bottom of the world
Jobs 24 16:02
Seven-inch Jelly Bean with Google goodies
Tablets 24 22:31
'Terminate the copper' says Hollande
Broadband 24 22:50
X.509 dispute turns XXX as Torvalds says Red Hat wants kinky fun with Redmond
Operating Systems 24 23:46
- SMASH the Bash bug! Red Hat, Apple scramble for patch batches
- A BENDY iPhone 6, you say? Pah, warp claims are bent out of shape: Consumer Reports
- eXpat Files 'Could we please not have naked developers running around the office BEFORE 10pm?'
- CoTW Emma Watson should SHUT UP, all this abuse is HER OWN FAULT
- Vulture at the Wheel Renault Twingo: Small, sporty(ish), safe ... and it's a BACK-ENDER