11th November 2012 Archive
Browse by publication date, or search the site.
Coppers are 'wasting' predictive model tech on beancounting
Applications 11 11:10
Labour, Kim Dotcom call for more pipes
Networks 11 22:25
A ten-year marriage of convenience
Law 11 22:30
Urine generator will save the world, apparently
Science 11 22:44
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Nexus 7 fandroids tell of salty taste after sucking on Google's Lollipop
- Useless 'computer engineer' Barbie FIRED in three-way fsck row
- Game Theory Dragon Age Inquisition: Our chief weapons are...
- 'How a censorious and moralistic blogger ruined my evening'