11th November 2012 Archive
Browse by publication date, or search the site.
Coppers are 'wasting' predictive model tech on beancounting
Applications 11 11:10
Labour, Kim Dotcom call for more pipes
Networks 11 22:25
A ten-year marriage of convenience
Law 11 22:30
Urine generator will save the world, apparently
Science 11 22:44
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market