21st November 2009 Archive
Browse by publication date, or search the site.
'Super elastic, soft, smooth. Highly absorbent, for you always!'
Bootnotes 21 00:26
Inside Microsoft's R2 preview
Applications 21 00:57
UK TV channel forecasts end of language
Media 21 08:02
Made for map lovers, apparently...
Science 21 09:02
Dimensional portal invasion back on track
Science 21 09:39
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity
- 'Snoopers' Charter IS DEAD', Lib Dems claim as party waves through IP address-matching
- 'New Stuxnet': Government-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON 'Regin' described
- The next big thing in medical science: POO TRANSPLANTS