28th January 2007 Archive
Browse by publication date, or search the site.
And data shredding...sales reps calling Number 10
Storage 28 05:02
International brotherhood of disties
The Channel 28 13:02
'We bought a few Xeons off the back of a truck'
Servers 28 17:44
Long learning process
Servers 28 18:40
- SMASH the Bash bug! Apple and Red Hat scramble for patch batches
- BENDY iPhone 6, you say? Pah, warp claims are bent out of shape: Consumer Reports
- eXpat Files 'Could we please not have naked developers running around the office BEFORE 10pm?'
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?