27th August 2002 Archive
Browse by publication date, or search the site.
'We've done everything right...'
Media 27 07:08
Gets drop on Symantec?
Security 27 07:48
Foots states' bills
Media 27 07:51
And Prestonia for early 2003
Data Centre 27 07:57
Expects shift to 64 to gather speed
Channel 27 08:00
Or should that be deinvents itself?
Software 27 08:06
If you want full, untied product, you pay retail, apparently
Software 27 11:00
Tortuous acquisition nears completion?
Business 27 12:23
User group stuff
Media 27 12:24
Boon for business, consumers, education and video pirates
Channel 27 12:52
World peace thrown in
Broadband 27 14:18
Want it, but can't get it
Broadband 27 15:27
Rumbles in the Jungle
Mac Channel 27 16:43
Mobile 27 17:13
Dr Evil need not apply
Security 27 17:18
Thousand punters sign up since April
Broadband 27 17:18
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise
- NASA finds first Earth-sized planet in a habitable zone around star