8th August 2000 Archive
Browse by publication date, or search the site.
Cheeky distro not quite what you might think...
Software 08 05:40
It woz Vin Dham, Atiq Raza, Dana Krelle wot dunnit
Channel 08 08:12
More secure than an Intel roadmap, anyway
Business 08 09:10
But what's it for?
Software 08 09:33
Buy WinME by hypnosis. Apparently...
Bootnotes 08 10:54
It's looking increasingly like a downhill struggle...
Software 08 11:22
Hundreds may soon be poking through the Brown Orifice
Media 08 11:25
ISP fails to answer vital questions
Media 08 11:27
Athlon KV200-R KT133 also proving troublesome
Hardware Roundup 08 11:57
30 stores and 150 staff affected
Business 08 12:34
Publisher muscles in on katie.com
Media 08 12:37
Wok's going on here? More counter-revolutionary content
Media 08 12:40
Our regular look at the dotcom cash thrash
Business 08 12:53
The Reg wonders who to trust
Data Networking 08 14:50
She likes a bit of bad behaviour
Media 08 15:18
They're out there... somewhere
Media 08 15:50
Inspirational name for next Unix flavour
Software 08 16:12
It's all about privacy. Well, it ain't about money
Media 08 16:46
Thank you for the (counterfeit) music...
Media 08 22:22
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market