17th June 2000 Archive
Browse by publication date, or search the site.
Notes from the Santa Clara folks
Channel 17 01:34
Gives a new meaning to cut and paste
Media 17 07:22
Govt. cash cow No. 94
Data Networking 17 07:26
Everything is lovely in hardware land
Hardware Roundup 17 07:49
Bluetooth, Solano-2M, faster clock speeds and power probs
Channel 17 09:40
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?
- Vulture at the Wheel Ford's B-Max: Fiesta-based runaround that goes THUNK