31st December 1999 Archive
Browse by publication date, or search the site.
Centennial picks up division for $16 million
Business 31 09:42
Shuts down for business, for a tad
Business 31 10:22
The Knaresborough seeress hedges her bets
Business 31 11:07
Former marketing boss Bill McEwen snaps up brand, hardware, OS
Business 31 20:23
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?
- Vulture at the Wheel Ford's B-Max: Fiesta-based runaround that goes THUNK