30th September 1999 Archive
Browse by publication date, or search the site.
Not deliberately, of course, but maybe Win2k and Neptune aren't such big deals after all...
Business 30 09:41
Is this an insane bid for publicity? Is the Pope a Catholic?
Business 30 10:19
It could be shaping up to be the real threat to Win2k
Business 30 10:24
To be implemented in GPRS service next year
Business 30 11:36
Business 30 11:53
MS brings in big guns, draws bead on RealNetworks, Apple
Business 30 11:59
Kernel updates, bug-fixes, improved installers ahoy!
Business 30 12:11
Switch it off, quick...
Business 30 12:15
Cost of 0800 access could put us out of business weeps service provider
Business 30 12:19
Blue box becomes not-so-blue box
Business 30 12:31
Not one of our rumours
Business 30 12:45
Leasing, training, PR & marketing, you name it they're offering it
Business 30 12:57
Could have had 3dfx's for free
Business 30 13:07
Ex-Holobyte exec Louie to pick high tech investments for spies
Business 30 13:25
Blockhead thieves leg it with faulty goods
Business 30 13:44
Memory Stick standard drive begins in earnest
Business 30 14:36
Faulty chip causes disks to fail
Business 30 15:54
Also announces its own 0800 service, but is keeping details to itself for now
Business 30 15:55
It's a key platform, and all the key software will go onto it
Business 30 19:15
It looks like Psion is trying an overdue back to basics approach
Business 30 21:13
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!