28th September 1999 Archive
Browse by publication date, or search the site.
Testers put on alert for Wednesday switch-on
Business 28 06:27
Veba Electronics on the block
Business 28 07:12
Shares down as ISP posts £5m losses
Business 28 09:23
Formidable obstacle to Amazon's French ambitions
Business 28 09:53
...while spot prices carry on climbing
Business 28 10:40
Satellite company admits it's looking at early entries to market to avoid 'Iridium Syndrome'
Business 28 10:45
Free ISP to offer phone bill rebates
Business 28 11:00
Wasn't it supposed to have four memory slots, History Man Pete Sherriff writes
Business 28 11:05
Business 28 11:33
German Mac site publishes the photos
Business 28 12:16
That's one in the eye for Apple's QuickTime strategy
Business 28 12:46
Xcalibre targeted with spoof Web site
Business 28 13:06
But it's not the odds-on favourite on odds
Business 28 15:17
But some of its customers aren't too happy
Business 28 15:39
Hope triumphs over experience, apparently...
Business 28 16:27
International government should oversee ICANN, says consumer rights crusader
Business 28 16:34
And the announcement has got absolutely nothing to do with UFOs, OK?
Business 28 17:18
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?