21st April 1999 Archive
Browse by publication date, or search the site.
More tin for less money
Business 21 06:40
Rumours rife in valley
Business 21 07:45
No expertise claimed to be needed for OpenLinux 2.2
Business 21 08:19
Up on last year, but compared to Q2 they're not so clever...
Business 21 08:22
Cash being used for overseas revenue, rather than head-on battle in German market
Business 21 09:05
They don't know what it is, and they certainly don't know what you get after the beta finishes
Business 21 09:09
They don't give an accurate picture of where NT is really being used. Can't think who IDC means...
Business 21 09:40
Bookings up by 14 per cent in March
Business 21 09:52
Wham! Bam! Spam you, ma'am!
Business 21 10:59
Deadline on second bid passed with no move from push company
Business 21 11:44
Results disappointing, says acting boss Rosen
Business 21 11:47
All but three of Queen's Technical Achievement gongs go to non-IT firms
Business 21 11:52
Package backs any hardware, any Linux distribution
Business 21 12:14
ICANN to go ahead despite US government heel-dragging
Business 21 15:53
Ten countries' users call for cheaper Net access
Business 21 15:58
The queue for network gurus starts here
Business 21 16:03
Everything sorted for Y2K in UK, apparently...
Business 21 16:12
Sock it 'tomi
Business 21 16:33
But Great Satan of Clones still makes bucket-loads of cash
Business 21 17:14
Still hasn't made any money, though
Business 21 17:43
- SMASH the Bash bug! Apple and Red Hat scramble for patch batches
- BENDY iPhone 6, you say? Pah, warp claims are bent out of shape: Consumer Reports
- eXpat Files 'Could we please not have naked developers running around the office BEFORE 10pm?'
- Vulture at the Wheel Renault Twingo: Small, sporty(ish), safe ... and it's a BACK-ENDER
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'