17th February 1999 Archive
Browse by publication date, or search the site.
Business 17 01:41
Redmond's motion for summary judgement looks flimsy...
Business 17 09:04
The huge 1996 fight wasn't, apparently. We had an understanding.
Business 17 09:48
Of course we'll all still be here then
Business 17 10:59
But it was never genuine source code in the first place...
Business 17 11:29
Net push company greenlights share release to net $56 million
Business 17 12:09
Shortages of testers and packaging will mean shortages of Direct DRAM
Business 17 12:35
Look out folks, it's the Four Nines Bug -- seriously
Business 17 12:49
You scratch my back, etc, etc...
Business 17 13:41
Watch out for the not-so-free support call charges though
Business 17 13:57
Mac maker to share IEEE1394 patent rights
Business 17 14:19
Telecomms watchdog blasted by MPs
Business 17 15:08
But it's still isn't making a profit
Business 17 15:17
Business 17 18:11
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait