Speaking in Tech: Googlers don't like googling. It's a fool's gerund*
Google Cloud platform developer advocate chats on our techcast
This week, Amy and Melissa are joined by special guest Terrence Ryan, developer advocate for Google Cloud Platform. They discuss parliamentary plots, Uber's continued descent into creepy, a new Xbox and IBM's giant cloud deal.
- 0:00: Bronto ribs
- 1:09: Terrence Ryan says hello
- 3:14: Rule 1- Don't hear NDA stuff
- 5:13: Google/don't Google it
- 8:47: Squishy human things
- 12:18: Parliamentary plot foiled?
- 15:18: Uber
- 23:20: Who's the new Uber of...
- 27:06: Chocolate covered Razorblades
- 28:19: The Brits have all the good news- like XBOX One X
- 33:53: Pinball wizardry and Pong
- 36:09: A billion dollars for hybrid cloud? It's the worst/best
- 40:22: The oldest 2 Factor Authentication
- 42:57: Potty Tweeting
Listen with the Reg player below, or download here.
Podcast Subscriber Links
Feed URL for other podcast tools - Juice, Zune, et cetera: http://nekkidtech.libsyn.com/rss
* We'll get our coats. We can hold our gerund. Don't teach your grammar egg-sucking...