Speaking in Tech: So. Hard-boiled Brexit... will tech firms scramble?
Don't forget, they'll also have to spend a lot to relocate
This week on our tech chatfest, Ed Saipetch, Melissa Gurney and Peter Smallbone drive the podcast ship to discuss Snap, US travel bans, smart TVs that are a bit too smart and laptop spies.
- (01:42) Slippery trackpads
- (04:43) Snap IPOing
- (12:11) Snap’s $400m commitment to Google Cloud
- (18:50) Tech leaders get legal on US travel ban
- (26:00) Hard Brexit vs Soft Brexit
- (32:00) Vizio collecting and selling your data
- (37:40) Snooping laptop cams
- (39:48) Fallout from the BIG game
Listen with the Reg player below, or download here.
Podcast Subscriber Links
Feed URL for other podcast tools - Juice, Zune, et cetera: http://nekkidtech.libsyn.com/rss