Speaking in Tech: The really HUUUUGE 2017 Predictions Show
Plus: Oracle's Safra on Team Trump
Intrepid techcasters Greg, Ed and Melissa wrap up the year with Brad O'Neill, serial entrepreneur and SVP of Global Sales, Operations & Services at SurveyMonkey and Amy Lewis of Geek Whisperers and NetApp. This week they review last year's predictions as well as making even more predictions and bets for next year.
- (0:00) Coming out of the Crypt
- (4:10) Digging into Survey Monkey and Expa
- (7:45) Predicting elections
- (11:37) Oracle chump jumps because of Trump
- (21:03) Social media damage control
- (25:46) Reviewing 2016 predictions
- (32:55) Writing the great history of tech
- (45:46) HUUUUGE 2017 predictions from across Silicon Valley
- (55:55) Hot seat predictions from the crew
Listen with the Reg player below, or download here.
Podcast Subscriber Links
Feed URL for other podcast tools - Juice, Zune, et cetera: http://nekkidtech.libsyn.com/rss