Speaking in Tech: 'Healthy friction' among vendors at Cloud Foundry
Containers, standards ... switchblades at dawn?
Tech podcasters At Large Ed Saipetch and Greg Knieriemen are back with Podcast Idol candidate James Honey of SolarWinds. His special guest is Laz Vekiarides, CTO and co-founder of ClearSky Data. The nerds put Dell, Cisco, VMware and AWS into the podcast blender this week to spin the week’s enterprise tech news.
- (0:00) Around the world with Ed Saipetch
- (1:10) Cloud Foundry Summit recap
- (6:20) Podcast Idol James Honey of SolarWinds
- (14:43) Introducing Laz Vekiarides
- (17:40) The download on ClearSky Data
- (28:45) Dell layoffs begin
- (37:45) CTO leaves Cisco
- (40:16) Could VMware and AWS team up?
Listen with the Reg player below, or download here.
Podcast Subscriber Links
Feed URL for other podcast tools - Juice, Zune, et cetera: http://nekkidtech.libsyn.com/rss