Speaking in Tech: We don't have guaranteed coverage any more, says Dell's chief PR
Plus: Equallogic has been borged as well
Hosted by Greg Knieriemen, Ed Saipetch and Sarah Vela. This week Ed, Greg and Sarah get together to pick smart watches, debate clouds, review some big changes in IT and finally we get to Sarah's performance review at Dell with her boss.
This week we discuss...
- (1:20) The next smart watches: ASUS ZenWatch and Apple Watch
- (3:35) Idiotic Private vs Public Cloud fight
- (10:00) EMC snags Virtustream
- (15:28) Executive shake up at NetApp and Cisco
- (19:30) Cisco loses a Warrior
- (21:04) Re/code sells out to Vox
- (26:57) Flashback: CDi commercial with Phil Hartman
- (27:27) Introducing Jim Hahn, Dell
- (29:27) Sarah's performance review
- (34:40) Inside the Dell transition
- (42:50) Rebooting the Dell machine
Listen with the Reg player below, or download here.
Podcast Subscriber Links
Feed URL for other podcast tools – Juice, Zune, et cetera: http://nekkidtech.libsyn.com/rss