Speaking in Tech: How about that hacker guy thrown off a US flight for tweeting?
The TSA really doesn’t have a sense of humor
Hosted by Greg Knieriemen, Ed Saipetch and Sarah Vela. This week we consider a world where Google owns Tesla, hackers on a plane, GE's new tech and innovation television show and finally we tussle on hyperconvergence with special guest, Chuck Hollis, Chief Strategist for VMware Storage.
This week we discuss...
- (1:15) Eddie's Wink home automation hub bricks
- (7:05) Report: Tesla almost sold to Google to avoid bankruptcy in 2013
- (13:00) Hacker gets knocked off a plane for teasing tweets
- (18:30) GE planning tech TV show with Ron Howard
- (22:24) Flashback: Leonard Nimoy pimps pagers
- (22:55) Introducing Chuck Hollis - Chief Strategist, VMware Storage
- (25:14) Hyperconverged head banging: VMware vs Nutanix
- (33:00) Hyperconverged market dynamic today
- (36:40) EMC World and VMworld teasers
Listen with the Reg player below, or download here.
Podcast Subscriber Links
Feed URL for other podcast tools – Juice, Zune, et cetera: http://nekkidtech.libsyn.com/rss