Speaking in Tech: 'Right to be forgotten' ruling – what would Google do?
Plus: We're all living in the Post-Snowden Era™
Hosted by Greg Knieriemen, Ed Saipetch and Sarah Vela. This week, Ed is out so it's just Sarah and Greg stirring up the week's tech news.
This week we discuss…
- Revving through San Jose (1:00)
- Sarah's 4th (3:35)
- Box gets more money (4:50)
- Public vs Private cloud for file sharing (8:45)
- The right to be forgotten (14:20)
- Sarah meets Michael Dell (17:55)
- Court says cyber-bullying law violates free speech (19:10)
- Trigger warnings (22:20)
- VMworld plans sand big trade shows (28:10)
Listen with the Reg player below, or download here.
Podcast Subscriber Links
Feed URL for other podcast tools – Juice, Zune, et cetera: http://nekkidtech.libsyn.com/rss
Sponsored: Transform Your IT Infrastructure