Speaking in Tech: 'Why are you talking on your iPad Mini?'
Everyone has to conquer their own personal El Guapo. For Sarah, it's the blinged-up iPhone 5S
Not even customers like NASA and National Geographic can guarantee your safety as a cloudy storage biz. This week in Speaking in Tech, your hosts Greg Knieriemen, Ed Saipetch and Sarah Vela, the three amigos of El Reg's tech-cast, talk about Nirvanix's shock implosion; whether or not stylus-waving Samsung Note 3 fans are dorks; why people are loving the new "golden" iPhone 5S... and much much more.
Want a quick roundup of what everyone in the storage, enterprise and consumer worlds are talking about? Download and plug in for a steaming hot cup of tech talk.
This week we discuss:
- Eddie in recovery
- Stewart Vaughn update, Pure poaching
- Blackberry buys jet, sells the company
- BBM app gets pulled
- Cool kids want iPhone Gold
- Nirvanix closes up shop, cloud vultures circle
- Cloudy abstractions and gravity
- Dude, I got a cloud
- Crackdown on bogus yoghurt reviews
- RSA's backdoor algorithm
- LinkedIn getting sued
- Social condoms
- Eddie and Sarah gets endorsed
Listen with the Reg player below, or download here.
Podcast Subscriber Links
Sponsored: Global DDoS threat landscape report