Speaking in Tech: You hit Y for YouTube at work and up pops YouPor..
Samsung hardware, Google Android and incognito mode tips
In the latest Speaking in Tech podcast, your hosts Greg Knieriemen and Sarah Vela hit the mics to banter about their week, Sarah's shoulder op and six weeks of typing hell, wrestling with web browsers on touchscreen gadgets, Google versus Samsung, and other technology making the headlines this week... You can look forward to hearing about certain mystery handsets as well as app development.
It's not all high-end virtualisation and enterprise-grade hardware around here - we do consumer gear as well.
This week the pair discuss...
- Eddie's potty mouth (yes, there are F-bombs)
- Sarah's operation: no, not a facelift, fixing a broken wing
- Jumping gears: manual versus automatic
- Killing it on Craigslist
- Samsung organising its own developers conference
- How about forking Google's Android operating system?
- Another smartphone browser
- Using Chrome's incognito mode for...
- Possible new Moto X Phone coming from Google
- New Nexus 7 around the corner
- Samsung Note 8 is screaming fast
- Gadget overload
- And the royal baby overload
Listen with the Reg player below, or download here. Their co-host Ed Saipetch is away.
Podcast Subscriber Links
Sponsored: Benefits from the lessons learned in HPC