Speaking in Tech: Forget Venezuela, Snowden. Go to Anna Chapman's pad!
From sexpot spy advice to top tech pool parties
It's another episode of El Reg's podcast, bringing you news, views, and rumours about enterprise kit, tech execs' shenanigans, consumer baubles and more...
Hiding out from the NSA this week are all three SIT presenters: Greg Knieriemen, Sarah Vela and Ed
This week we discuss...
- Eddie blows his hand off
- More Edward Snowden news
- Slow news week: Missing baby mural in Roswell
- Summer geek movies bomb
- Tesla makes it to the NASDAQ 100
- Execs bail on VMware
- VMware transitioning
- VMware vs Amazon vs Microsoft
- Big transitions at Microsoft
- The "Start Button" and "spacial coherence"
- Sarah's VRTX trouble
- VMworld pool party
Listen with the Reg player below, or download here.
Podcast Subscriber Links
Sponsored: 2016 Cyberthreat defense report