Speaking in Tech: 'VCs hate open source because the path to money is longer'
The big Dell bet, OpenStack, stalk tech on Facebook and more...
This week's enterprise techcast has Neanderthal babies, bets with vice presidents, arguing about taxes ... and even mixes in the odd bit of tech. It doesn't have any guests either, but it hardly needs those, as we have the full complement of the Speaking In Tech crew this week. Join your hosts - the Dude of Tech, Greg Knieriemen; storage meister Ed Saipetch; and new media maven Sarah Vela - as they wrap up the week in consumer and biz technology. There's plenty to talk about and even more to laugh about, so plug in and just press play...
This week we discuss...
- The Three Amigos;
- Recapping the “The Big Dell Bet” with Chad Sakac;
- Fighting over OpenStack;
- Open Compute vs OpenStack;
- Facebook announces a new stalking tool “Social Graph Search”;
- Sarah’s Kindle Fire HD update and more British television reviews;
- Gift requests for Santa Vaughn;
- France considers taxing your Big Data; and
- Sarah wants a Neanderthal baby.
Listen with the Reg player below, or download here .
Download Podcast 
Podcast Subscriber Links