Speaking in Tech: So you've built a data centre - but is it UNDER THE SEA?
The things you come up with while in Amsterdam
Podcast Welcome back - it's another Speaking In Tech hosted by Greg Knieriemen, Ed Saipetch and Sarah Vela. This week, Ed has taken over the podcast with this special - and shorter - episode from Structure Europe 2012 in Amsterdam.
Our special guests this week are Sam Johnston, director of cloud and IT services at Equinix, and Lane Patterson, CTO at Equinix.
This week we discuss:
- Equinix opens new data centre with a moat in Amsterdam
- Power efficiences and building a data centre under sea level
- The real market for software-defined networking
- Extending cloud access through a WAN
- The centre of data gravity for IT
Listen with the Reg player below, or download here.
Podcast Subscriber Links
Sponsored: The Nuts and Bolts of Ransomware in 2016