Speaking in Tech: Saucy emails, Belize bath salts, Sinofsky and more
Plus, McAfee looks really buff for 67
It has been a week of unbelievable revelations in tech, with Steve Sinofsky's departure, antivirus pioneer John McAfee's misadventures in Belize, and CIA director David Petraeus's resignation. This week in El Reg's enterprise techcast, Ed Saipetch is out on a secret mission, so the terrible twosome of Greg Knieriemen and Sarah Vela break down all the madness that has happened over the past week.
This week we discuss...
- Eddie, the international man of mystery
- Sarah's off to Santa Fe! Again!
- Remembering Dell Storage exec Carter George, one of the good guys
- Low tech busts the top spy
- Gmail as a cheaters tool
- The buffness that is John McAfee - bath salts and intrigue in Belize*
- Too much money, too much free time
- Sinofsky bolts from Microsoft
- Future of Windows is thrown into question
- Speculation rages that AMD may be sold or broken up
- Why couldn’t Apple acquire AMD?
Listen with the Reg player below, or download here.
Podcast Subscriber Links
* McAfee is not formally a suspect in the death of his neighbour, Belize police have told CNN.