Speaking in Tech: Can you sell technology without having AWESOME HAIR?
We chat about this and other erm, storage and virtualisation puzzlers...
It's all about virtualisation and the cloud this week at our enterprise techcast, hosted by Greg Knieriemen, Ed Saipetch and Sarah Vela. Our special guest this week is Vaughn Stewart, director of cloud computing and virtualisation evangelist at NetApp, who gives us the skinny on VMWorld, the latest in virtual storage gizmos and speaks out on the rumours over the impending (or not) death of vRam entitlements licensing.
This week we chat about
- Sarah's holiday... she's back from vacation
- Ed and Greg's upcoming podcast from VMworld
- vmOVERground at VMworld (11pm PST Sunday night at Dave’s near Moscone in San Francisco)
- The quiet voice of Sarah’s unconscious
- Special guest Vaughn Stewart, Director of Cloud Computing and Virtualization Evangelist at NetApp
- Expectations for VMworld
- vOdgeball odds for NetApp this year
- NetApp’s plans for VMworld
- NetApp releasing VSA
- Vaughn recounts meeting Ed at VMworld 2008
- Rumor: VMware killing vRam entitlements licensing; and
- Vaughn faces the heat with our 10 Big Questions
Listen with the Reg player below, or download here.
Podcast Subscriber Links
Sponsored: Today’s most dangerous security threats