Speaking in Tech: Virtualisation, storage and flying balls
V is for, er, vOdgeball...
The crew at our enterprise tech-cast have brought you another storage and virtualisation scoop with the second part of their interview with Chad Sakac, senior vice president at EMC. Your hosts Greg Knieriemen, cloud and storage expert Ed Saipetch and new media ace Sarah Vela chatted to Sakac about VMWorld, vBlogger and, er, Vodgeball.
VMworld 2012 Preview
- Chad is going to be a little busy, again, for VMworld
- Ask-the-expert vBlogger (Duncan, Frank, Scott & Chad)
- vOdgeball to benefit Wounded Warrior Project
- Paul Maritz keynote
- Vaughn & Chad on storage best practices
- Geekfest - who do Ed and I have to bribe to get in?
- EMC COO Pat Gelsinger's keynote (should be interesting)
- Chad’s “IT Transformation” session
More coming out about XtremeIO Hands on Labs
- What can we crash?
- 10 BIG QUESTIONS WITH CHAD SAKAC!
Listen with the Reg player below, or download here.
Podcast Subscriber Links