Making SMEs cyber-safe for fun and profit
Let the Vultures show you how
Whitepaper Big firms stand to lose a lot when their defences are breached. But small companies have their own crown jewels, and stand to lose at least as much as their larger rivals without the resources to fall back on.
So, The Register has created the whitepaper The Business of Security in collaboration with McAfee. It looks at what resellers need to know about the SME’s security needs, what products they can sell and how they can tailor their existing security expertise to their smaller customers.
It covers, amongst other things:
- The size and composition of the SME market
- What security offerings are there targeted at this market, and how different are they from corporate level offerings
- How is this market a different sell to larger organisations
- What is the balance of bespoke to off-the-shelf solutions
- What approaches will work across the largest amount of SME customers
- How far should resellers target their pitch for individual SMEs
Download this paper here. ®
Sponsored: DevOps and continuous delivery