28th April 2012 Archive
Browse by publication date, or search the site.
Cojones test for Obama approaches
The Cyber Intelligence Sharing and Protection Act (CISPA) has been passed by the US House of Representatives, despite the threat of a possible veto by the president. The bill would allow the government to pass on information about hacking threats to commercial companies, and allow them to share their user's information with …
Security 28 Apr 2012, 01:36
Product Round-up Dual-drive data dumpsters
Network attached storage is the panacea for many of today’s data excesses, especially you’ve developed a music and movie habit, need a backup server or fancy your own personal cloud. Two-bay nas drives are an affordable option for file sharing, supporting mixed platform environments in addition to web HTTP and FTP services. …
Hardware 28 Apr 2012, 08:00
- Nuke plants to rely on PDP-11 code UNTIL 2050!
- Spin doctors brazenly fiddle with tiny bits in front of the neighbours
- Game Theory Out with a bang: The Last of Us lets PS3 exit with head held high
- That Microsoft-Nokia merger you've been predicting? It's no go
- Microsoft breaks bug-bounty virginity in $100,000 contest