LOHAN dives into Reg forums mosh pit
Get to close quarters with our heavenly sky queen
We reckon this is a better place to slog it out than in comments on individual stories, because we find we keep having to answer the same questions, such as the old favourite "Why don't you use hydrogen instead of helium?"
If we pool all the LOHAN stuff down in forums, I'll only have to answer this one more time. Well, after this time. The reason we don't use hydrogen is because we like tobacco too much. Simple as that.
So, you lovely people, let's get thing rolling down in the spaceplane mosh pit. Here's something to get you started: our updated mission summary, showing just where we're at with LOHAN...
Further LOHAN resources:
- New to LOHAN? Try this mission summary for enlightenment.
- You can find full LOHAN coverage right here.
- All the LOHAN and Paper Aircraft Released Into Space (PARIS) vids live on YouTube.
- For our SPB photo archive, proceed directly to Flickr.
- We sometimes indulge in light consensual tweeting, as you can see here.
Sponsored: Today’s most dangerous security threats