Speaking in Tech: Is Instagram really worth $1 BILLION?
Bubble 2.0 ready to burst, plus: Cloud wars, sucky mobe apps
It's time for another Speaking in Tech enterprise and tech biz roundup, with The Dude of enterprise tech, Greg Knieriemen, cloud and storage meister Ed Saipetch and web2.0 insider Sarah Vela.
This week they discuss:
- Eddie on the West Coast;
- Sarah dispels pregnancy rumours;
- Greg complains about Best Buy;
- Facebook snaps up the Instagram photo-sharing app for $1bn;
- Is it the beginning of "Bubble 2.0"?;
- Why Facebook mobile app sucks;
- Cloud Wars erupt;
- Citrix goes open-source with CloudStack;
- Cloud confusion reigns; and
- 10 Big Questions for Ed Saipetch.
Listen with the Reg player below, or download here. ®
Podcast Subscriber Links
Sponsored: The Nuts and Bolts of Ransomware in 2016