LOHAN lifts lid on revised mission summary
Where we are with our audacious spaceplane plan
Over the past few months, our Low Orbit Helium Assisted Navigator (LOHAN) spaceplane mission has been evolving with the help of you, our beloved reader experts.
Things are moving apace on several fronts, so we thought it was about time we updated our mission summary, to provide enlightenment for LOHAN newbies as to just where we are with the project.
Here's the current state of play, for your viewing pleasure (click on the pic for a bigger version):
Obviously, exact details are bound to change as we knuckle down to LOHAN's nuts and bolts. As ever, your input is most welcome, and we'd like to suggest Reg forums as a possible future venue for lively debate, if you're game. ®
Further LOHAN resources:
- New to LOHAN? Try this mission summary for enlightenment.
- You can find full LOHAN coverage right here.
- All the LOHAN and Paper Aircraft Released Into Space (PARIS) vids live on YouTube.
- For our SPB photo archive, proceed directly to Flickr.
- We sometimes indulge in light consensual tweeting, as you can see here.
Sponsored: Are DLP and DTP still an issue?