Nekkid Tech: The end of the year show
Big Data? Puhleese!
Hello again from Nekkid Tech, podcast about enterprise tech hosted by Greg Knieriemen. This week's episode finds Greg and crew in reflective mode as they consider some of the big stories of 2011.
Joining him on the show are trusty sidekick Ed Saipetch of Joyent (@edsai), Louis Gray, of Google+ at Google (@LouisGray), Brad O'Neill, CEO of TechValidate (@bradoneill) and John Troyer, online evangelist at VMware (@JTroyer).
In this week’s episode we discuss …
- Catching up with Brad O'Neill, Louis Gray and John Troyer
- Dinner with Brad
- Top stories of the year
- Steve Jobs death
- The BYOD (Bring your own device) era is here
- Changes and drama at HP
- RIM's decline
- Emergence of Cloud Foundry
- Fatigue word of the Year: "Big Data"
- Breakup of AT&T - T-Mobile merger
- Security issues
- HDS buys BlueArc 2012
- Industry Predictions from Brad O'Neill
Listen with the Reg player below, or download here.
Podcast Subscriber Links
Sponsored: Today’s most dangerous security threats